Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Eat Pray Love

In keeping with the Italian theme I seem to have going on, I thought I would remind everyone that Eat Pray Love will be released on August 13th. For the two people who don't know about Eat Pray Love, the movie which stars Julia Roberts, is based on the best selling book of the same name by Elizabeth Gilbert. In it, she goes on a journey of self discovery after a divorce and breakup. It was one of my all time favorites and I'm excited to see how it translates on film. Eat refers to the time the author spent in Italy and since I am trying to plan my own trip, I am posting pics of Julia in Italy. Pray refers to the time she spent in India and Love to Bali, Indonesia. For those photos, you can check out the Eat Pray Love movie website. Ciao!




No comments:

Post a Comment