Friday, March 26, 2010

Moroccanoil: The Miracle Worker

I'd been hearing about Moroccanoil since fashion week when Orlando Pita used it on the models at the Carolina Herrera show. Lately the crescendo had gotten so loud that I decided to march down to Ricky's and pick up some for myself this. I wasn't the only one and they were moving it to the front of the store after so many people came in looking for it! Could it be as miraculous as all the hype I wondered? In a word, yes. I was scared to try a product with the word oil in the title for fear it would leave my hair greasy and limp but it didn't. After applying it to wet hair, I swear it made my blow dry easier. I have medium weight hair that has some wave to it which left to its own devices would turn into "Monica in Hawaii" hair so I like to smooth it into submission every morning. Moroccanoil somehow managed to not only smooth it out but leave it with lots of body. It really is amazing! They also offer a full line of products including shampoo and conditioner and a shine spray. I started out with just the tiny bottle of Moroccanoil in case I hated it but I definitely think I will be headed back for more to ensure that every day is a good hair day!

No comments:

Post a Comment