Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang

A great sense of humor is one of the most important characteristics a person can possess in my opinion. Life is a lot more fun when you are laughing with your friends on a daily basis. I'm beginning to wish that Chelsea Handler was my friend. I find myself staying up late every night now to catch her show Chelsea Lately on E! Online because she and her guests makes me laugh out loud. Style Curator was kind enough to offer to help me get tickets to see her while I'm in LA but unfortunately she's not taping on those days. To ease my disappointment, I've picked up her new book, Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang. I hear it's just as laugh out loud funny as her show which makes me wonder if I should read it on the plane. I'm afraid I might wake up my seatmates but I think it's a risk I'm willing to take since it make make flying a whole lot more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment