Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Paris, je t'aime!

I'm baaack! I actually wish I had stayed in Paris since I had to leave on the most gorgeous summer day and now I am in grey New York. Stefan and I had an amazing time! We walked all over the city and saw so many gorgeous sites. We shopped until we we felt like we were going to drop and then we stopped at cafes for tea and treats to revive ourselves. We ate the most delicious meals and many macaroons. Laduree is still my favorite! Maison et Objet was huge but not as huge and beautiful as Versailles. It was amazing to be walking the same halls as the kings and queens of France! Every street was filled with amazing architecture or a chic shop. We even got a peak into the archives at Pierre Frey! Sometimes my French was perfect and other times it was terrible! We often passed as French unless we were heard speaking English and most everyone was nice to us. Except for the waiter at Cafe Marly but as Stefan pointed out, when you are that handsome, you have the right to be rude! We made it to a lot on our lists and stumbled upon even more great things that were not. I am in the process of downloading my photos now and I can't wait to share our experiences with you! A plus tard!

No comments:

Post a Comment