Thursday, September 10, 2009

Paris in Black and White

Some of my favorite photos from my trip to Paris were a complete accident. Since I have to look through the view finder of my Nikon camera and not at the screen, I didn't notice it was on the black and white setting until I was half way through the Tuileries. Because it was grey and cloudy at the time, the results are more moody than the other photos I took in color. This experience makes me also realize how much a want to take a photography class. I enjoy taking photos and it would be nice to learn how to use all the buttons on my camera! I know a lot of people who hate taking photos on vacation but I love capturing the feeling of a place just as much as the actual image. It's my version of painting or drawing and I hope you enjoy them!



















Photos by Heather Clawson

No comments:

Post a Comment