Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Habitually Chic Boutique: Etos

I have been joking lately that once you're done visiting the ridiculously expensive shops on East 11th Street, pop into Etos where you can actually afford to buy something! I finally had the pleasure of checking out this chic shop and I'm so glad that I did because not only did I find things for my clients but I got to meet the fabulous owners! At first, I thought they were siblings but then found out that Italian born Mercedes Desio and Colombian born Alberto Villalobos met while at the New York School of Interior design and got along so well that they decided to go into business together. In addition to running their store, they also have a thriving interior design practice (hear that magazines)! They really are the nicest (and cutest!) shopkeepers in New York and what's even more exciting is that they will be in Paris at the same time as me and Stefan! Their trip to Versailles last November was a rainy mess so they might also accompany us to the chic chateau! Until then, make sure you stop in and visit them (and their little dog too!) the next time you're downtown! You won't be disappointed!

Etos
67 East 11th Street
New York, NY 10003
212-673-3056








No comments:

Post a Comment