Thursday, October 23, 2008

Speaking of parties...

I'll be out and about Friday preparing for a little soiree of my own! The Bachelor and I are are throwing a party to celebrate the end of his decorating project this Saturday night. I've been scouring the flea market and ebay for great party accessories including a fabulous Depression-era glass dish for candy or nuts (kind of fitting actually if you think about it) and anything silver from Sheffield (I thank Eddie Ross for that little obsession). Of course, the fact that Eddie is actually showing up has me a little nervous. Maybe we drink a lot no one will notice that we might not have any art above the sofa. I think considering what's been going on in New York lately, we can all use a drink...or two...or three...you get the idea. Check back later for photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment