Thursday, April 24, 2008

Kips Bay Decorator Showhouse - Part One

The annual Kips Bay Decorator Show House in New York starts today, Thursday, April 24th and runs through May 22nd. This year, not only is the "house" 2 blocks from my apartment, but it's also not really a house. I was under the assumption that the Show Houses were always in a townhouse but that's not the case this year since it's taken over six apartments in a huge condo building at 200 East 66th Street.

I will be visiting the Show House this weekend and will post some photos early next week but until then, I thought it would be fun to revisit last year's Show House. I will also add designer credits later when I have more time! Until then, enjoy a look back at 2007 and get ready for 2008!














No comments:

Post a Comment